Organization of production for processing ash and slag waste in the city of Pavlodar.
It is proposed to organize the production of silicate bricks from sand, lime, ash and slag from the ash dumps of CHP based on the acquisition and installation of a technological line with a finished capacity of 100 million pcs. conditional brick.
- increase in GRP (KZT 3540 million);
- increase in budget revenues resulting from the opening of a new production entity (488 million tenge per year);
- production of domestic, competitive product.
- job creation (241 people);
- improvement of the welfare of workers and their families (average wage 110 thousand tenge);
- growth of social and economic activity of the population.
- Improvement of the regional ecological environment due to the reduction of ash dumps (500 million tons of ash and slag materials were accumulated in the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- release of land occupied by ash dumps.